Saturday, January 28, 2012

Extremely Bad Day!

Yesterday was a very bad day.  I woke up with pain in both my hips, knees, feet, and elbows.  It hurt my shoulders to carry my coffee cup down the hall at school, and to top it off it was Science Expo day at school. This required us to move about all over the building watching other students explain what they are learning in Science. By the time I got off of work, I could hardly move.  I was walking like a little old lady, and had a difficult time getting up and down from my chair.  The good news is, my headache hasn't been too bad this week. I'm finally going to see the neurologist on Tuesday, so we'll see what happens there.

On a brighter note, it looks like Spencer is going to be okay. The doctor took xrays and said that while his neck muscles are inflamed and bulging, nothing appears to be broken.  He gave him a muscle relaxer for bed time, and told him to take ibuprofen during the day.  Spencer says he is still a little sore, but the pain isn't nearly as bad as it was last week.  I talked to the assistant principal at his school again on Tuesday, and he told me the coach has been reprimanded and written up. This will go in her permanent file.  Hopefully she has learned from this, and doesn't do anything to hurt another child.  She is lucky that Spencer wasn't seriously hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment