Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Brand New Year!



I have decided not to make any resolutions this year. I don't see the point! Every year I resolve to lose tons of weight, and by March I have quit trying.

This year I have decided that instead of resolving to lose weight, I'm just going to try and live a healthier life. Now that I'm dealing with fibromyalgia, it is imperative that I change my way of life if I don't want to have major flare ups. I have read about how different foods and preservatives can cause a flare up. I have already started cutting back on my coffee intake (which believe me in not an easy task), and will be switching from artificial sweeteners to a more natural sweetener.

Tomorrow my hubby and I are going to join weight watchers, and take it one day at a time. I'm hoping all the new medications I'm on will not work against me in trying to lose weight.

So no resolutions this year, just going to try my best to live a better, healthier life!

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you stopped by my blog :) and wanted to return the favor. I hope that don't have any major flare ups anytime soon. I think getting healthy is a great goal. One I believe will help everything else fall into place.

    ReplyDelete