Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nine!!!!

Today is definitely a bad flare up day! On my pain scale I am easily a 9, maybe even a 10.  It was a long week that left me feeling like I have been hit by a semi truck.

I had to have a brain MRI on Tuesday to see if my neurologist can figure out why I'm still getting massive headaches and little sleep even though I now have my CPAP machine.  I had to lay absolutely still for almost an hour in the tube.  My arms, neck, and back really started to hurt during the test.  After the test I had a massive headache that I haven't been able to get rid of yet.

On Wednesday we walked our 5th graders to the middle school where most of them will be going next week.  The middle school is only about 1/2 a mile away from our campus, so the walk was no big deal. We took a tour of the entire campus, and then walked back to school. All in all, I was on my feet walking for about 2 hours.  Now my knees were starting to get into the act.

I probably would be feeling okay by now if we hadn't taken our students to the local University for career opportunity days on Thursday. Yep, more walking! We were there all day, and had to walk up and down numerous stairs. My hips decided to join the party!

Going to work yesterday was a feat all by itself.  I woke up this morning and every inch of my body seems to hurt.  I had to get up early to make breakfast for my oldest because he is taking his SAT's today. Can't have him going to test with only pop tarts in his belly.

So I am going to spend the day trying to rest as much as possible. I have to do laundry, but I should be able to relax between loads. Hope everyone has a great day!

Gentle Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. I can sympathize to some extent. Hope you are well, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're not feeling good today :( Hope you resting helped out some. Sounds like you had a rough week too. Thanks for all our stories on El Paso, I really look forward to El Paso renovating San Jacinto Plaza, I had no idea. Thanks for the advice about the Fibro.. I think I'll change doctors and go to another one. Hope you have a good evening and tomorrow will be a lot better. Hugs back to you. -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so Sorry Bonnie that U have been doing so darn bad... I too have had a terrible few weeks. I hate MRI's. I am claustrophobic and hate that machine... Sorry about your headaches!
    Bonnie I use to have Migraines everyday and I finally had to eliminate people out of my life and products as well. I am very hyper sensitive to nearly everything... Is there something new you have been into? I had a Migraine just before my husband passed away for 30 days... I UNDERSTAND... Prayers are with U!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete