Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bad Day!


Woke up this morning in really bad pain.  I have a massive headache, my neck, shoulders, back, and hips are killing me.  Thank goodness I have a very capable student teacher to take over my class when the pain gets to be too much.  I have no idea what is causing this flare up, but I hope it goes away soon.  My medication doesn't seem to be doing any good today! I found this funny pain scale and thought it expressed my feelings of pain exactly! I am hanging between an 8 and a 9!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, you recently followed LCD page. I am a follower as well. I suffer from Lupus, but have noticed a wierd tenderness/pain all though my neck, back, chest, arms and stomch. Just wondering what Fibro pain is similar to or how to compare my tenderness to it. Plan to mention it to my Dr. at my next visit in a few weeks, but just wonder if it could be fibro. Sorta feels like Im bruised but havent been hit...hard to explain. Just thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand exactly what you are talking about. I spent most of the month of November at the doctor's office or emergency room trying to figure out why I was hurting so much. My doctor thought I had a bladder infection, kidney infection, problems with my gall bladder, ovaries, and liver. Every test they did came back normal. My body always feels bruised, but there are no bruises. I hated my diagnoses of fibro, but it was nice to know I wasn't losing my mind. Here's a link to a good website that might help you figure out if your pain could possibly be fibro.

      http://www.fmnetnews.com/fibro-basics/diagnosis

      Good luck and feel better.

      Delete
  2. Welcom to LCD blog Bonnie. We hope and pray we can be an encouragment to you and that you may be an encouragment to others. Keep fighting and be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete