Friday, August 2, 2013

New Old Haircut!

I decided to go and get my hair done today.  I haven't been since May and was in desperate need of a touch up on my color (lots of gray peeking through).  I had put in purple highlights in May and was going to remove them before school started.  I decided to be a rebel and keep the highlights. I also decided I needed to change the cut a little to try and even out the back.

Me on July 2nd

Me today!





The purple is a lot darker, but under the lights it is definitely noticeable.  I haven't worn bangs in a while, so I decided to go ahead and add them this time.  When I got home I saw this picture and realized I had gone back to my "roots" so to speak!


Me at 5 years old!

I guess it has been a while since I last had bangs!!!

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment