Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Braved the Pain and Won!

I decided to go ahead and get my tattoo today.  I was only going to get the tattoo of an infinity sign with my boy's names weaved into it, but then decided to add a fibromyalgia tattoo also.  I figured if I was going to risk a flare up, I might well do it all at once.  My tattoo artist could see my nerves jumping as she did my tattoos, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I managed to survive with only a small amount of residual pain and a headache.  Since pain and headaches are an every day part of my life, this really isn't that big a deal.  We'll see what tomorrow brings! Here are my new tattoos!

My love for my boys is infinite!

It's a part of my life and I know that one day they will find a cure!





Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

1 comment: