Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fibro Update!

On Monday, my rolling chair rolled out right from under me! I was going to sit down, and I guess I must of sat on the edge instead of the middle.  All I know is that one minute I was standing, the next minute I was on my A$$!  I instantly got a headache, and by the end of the day I felt as though someone had beaten me with a baseball bat and then threw me in front of a moving truck!
Needless to say, I spent most of the week in pain! To make matters worse, I had a meeting everyday after the students left, and a training this morning.  No time to rest and recuperate.  I finally got rid of the headache on Thursday, and I am only a little sore today.

On the brighter side of things, my little man earned his green belt today in Karate! So very proud of him.  They had to test by running for 30 minutes straight (at least we were inside an air conditioned gym), do a whole bunch of exercises, and do their karate forms!  He did all that, and still came home and started running around. Oh to be an energetic 8 year old again! Very proud of my little man!

Shane after running for 30 minutes!
Shane after getting his green belt!


Gentle Hugs!
Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment