Saturday, September 22, 2012

Migraine!

I was having a good fibro week until Wednesday when I got a migraine! I  stayed home Thursday to rest up, and that seemed to help with the migraine portion of the headache.  I still have a headache and my neck hurts, but at least it's manageable pain and not "leave me alone" pain! Anyhow, I feel better and am up and moving around.

Going to a movie today with my babe, and a spaghetti dinner my church is hosting with my family! Tomorrow I'm going to a comedy club with the Parental Units and my aunt and uncle.

Hope everyone has a great week! Until next time!

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations miss Bonnie on all your efforts and yes I had a good week thanks. Glad you are feeling better.P.S. Found you at FBDirectory

    ReplyDelete