Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another Migraine!

Got another migraine on Wednesday! Can't figure out why I have managed to get migraines 2 weeks in a row.  I checked my food diary to see if I could find any commonalities that might be the cause, but nothing was out of the ordinary.

I'm starting to get a sore throat which is not making me happy at all! My oldest son had strep throat last Monday, so I'm hoping I'm not coming down with that!

Speaking of my oldest son, he had all district competition this week for choir.  He didn't think he would do that well since his throat was still hurting due to the strep.  There were 26 Tenor Twos competing for 10 chairs, and Spencer placed 4th chair.  Not bad considering he was under the weather.  He also qualified for the honor choir which is made up of the best of the best in the district! Very proud of my Spencer!

Well, we shall see how this week goes.  Hopefully my throat starts to feel better.  I have already missed 2 days of work (I only get 12 days for the school year) due to migraines, and 1 day due to a major flare up.  At this rate, I'll be out of days before February.  Out of days means I get docked for every day missed (about $250 per day).

Hope everyone has a great week!

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment