Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Admit It, I'm Spoiled!

My parents left town yesterday to attend a funeral in Colorado. They will not be back until Friday night.  My husband is also out of town at this time.  So right now it is just me and my boys. I realized just how spoiled I was yesterday morning when I had to get the boys up, fed, and ready for school. Not to mention making the little one's lunch and snack for school. I am so used to getting up, getting dressed, waking up the boys, and dropping them off with my dad. My dad then deals with breakfast, snacks, etc... Brian usually deals with after school pick up for the teenager since it's on his way home from work, which allows me to go home straight from work.  I really miss my family.

I admit it, I'm spoiled and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad Brian's home and hope your parents get home soon after benign snowed in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I must admit I'm a little jealous, wish my hubs helped more. Hope you have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely lucky to have my hubby in my life. I couldn't do it without him!

    ReplyDelete