Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cold Spots! Should I Be Worried?


Every once in a while I get this very weird cold sensation in my head.  I've had it on the top, the back, and the sides.  It feels like I have an ice pack on my head, you know the sensation, kind of cold and wet.  When I touch the spot that feels cold on the inside, I can't feel it on the outside.  It never last longer than a couple of minutes, and it doesn't cause any pain. 

It always happens at night, and always while I'm watching TV.  It doesn't matter if I'm sitting, lying on my side or lying on my stomach.  I can go weeks without it happening, and then it will happen every day for a couple of weeks.  I tried looking up information on the Internet, but there are too many sites to dig through and the information is not very helpful.

My question is, does anyone else ever have this happen to them?  Is this all in my head(literally), or should I be concerned?  Love to hear from you all!

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment