Monday, September 2, 2013

Feeling Somewhat Better!

I have spent a very lazy and relaxing weekend trying to get rid of the pain from this latest flare up.  I'm hoping to be fine by tomorrow (or at least functional) since I have to go back to work.  I'm not ready to start taking days off yet since we just started back.

I can't reiterate enough how fortunate I am to have such a fabulous support system in the men in my family. Brian is making sure the laundry is done and anything else that needs to be done, Spencer is helping pick up the slack by doing other chores, and Shaney keeps offering to give me a massage.  I am truly blessed with my guys!

I'm going to spend the day relaxing in bed while I do some lesson plans, watch TV, surf the internet, and take naps! Tomorrow it's back to running around!

Gentle Hugs,
Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Here via the living with fibro blog. I'm glad you feel a little better. Hope your wellbeing continued to improve.

    ReplyDelete